Become a Licensee
Looking to inject a little sunshine into your life?
Come and join the team at 0800 Sunshade!
- Seeking that new challenge?
- Craving freedom and autonomy?
- Wanting to take your career into your own hands?
- Wanting to fulfil your true potential?
- Looking to add a great opportunity to your existing business?
OK, so it sounds a little like an infomercial for a cheesy motivational seminar! But there’s no denying the attraction of taking ownership of your future and operating your own business.
We are seeking motivated licensees to cover Coromandel, Bay of Plenty, Taranaki, Nelson, Marlborough and Central Otago – as well as areas beyond New Zealand such as the Pacific Islands. Perhaps it’s the right time for you to consider becoming an 0800 Sunshade Licensee.
What will I gain from becoming an 0800 Sunshade Licensee?
The following benefits are part of a long list that you will enjoy:
- You will get to sell the best weather protection available in the market AND learn to give the most professional advice on design and general weather protection products
- You will experience the freedom of operating your own business, with the reassurance that you are part of the wider 0800 Sunshade team – and all the support and team spirit that comes with it
- You will be part of a strong brand supported by a proactive marketing plan, with exclusive rights in your territory
- You will have the systems and manuals, the training and the ongoing day-to-day support from the team at Support Office in Hastings to ensure you succeed in your venture
What’s 0800 Sunshade’s philosophy for business?
We seek Licensees and team members who operate with the same philosophy as ours. It’s simple:
- Excellence in customer service.
- Honesty and integrity in all that we do!
- High quality products that meet the customers’ needs and expectations.
Ideally, what characteristics should I possess to succeed as an 0800 Sunshade Licensee?
In addition to living up to our business philosophies, you will be a great Licensee if:
- You have a genuine desire and ability to provide excellent customer service
- You are honest, ethical and committed to delivering on promises
- You are full of drive and zest for business; you seek out new opportunities rather than wait for opportunity to come knocking on your door
- You are an excellent communicator; articulate and concise in presenting ideas and proposals, yet always able to listen and learn from customers
- You have great attention to detail in measurements and project planning, and the practical ability to install the products
- A background in building or engineering with experience in dealing with councils is an advantage – but a general Kiwi ‘can do’ approach to projects will go a long way!
What do Licensees have to say about 0800 Sunshade?
“Finding a business that has both business and marketing support was important to me, whilst still allowing me the control of operating and running my own business. Providing shade solutions is rewarding and seeing the stylish finish to our projects provides me with a sense of real achievement. Having the other Licensees in the group also allows me the opportunity to float ideas and brainstorm new ideas and different ways to design and install.”
OK, I’m interested in finding out more. What’s the next step?
Pick up the phone and ask to speak with Mike. Or send us an email telling us a bit of your background. We’ll then catch up for an informal discussion and compare notes.
Our contact details are:
0800 Sunshade (2008) Ltd
413 Queen Street West
Ph: 06 876 9675
Fax: 06 870 9445